The 10 Most Expensive Public Medical Schools For In-State Students
If you’ve read this blog for more than a few months, then you know where I come down on the College Rankings issue. It’s crap, and I don’t like it. You can read the full, venomous fury in the Previous Posts list below.
For now, here’s one rankings list that is based on tuition costs alone, which I mostly trust because I can’t see how they could tweak and warp basic numbers. U.S. News and World Report has a simple list of the 10 Most Expensive Public Medical Schools for In-State Students. It’s not at all what I would have expected.
1. Oregon Health and Science University
2. University of Pittsburgh
3. University of Minnesota
4. Medical University of South Carolina
5. University of Virginia
6. University of Illinois
7. University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey—New Brunswick (Johnson)
8. Michigan State University (College of Osteopathic Medicine)
9. University of California—Davis
10.University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey—Stratford
Previous College Rankings Posts (the short list):
Posted by Alexa Harrington